All My Children ending

Posted by Shazy on Wednesday, March 23, 2011

All My Children ending
'All My Children' soap opera may be ending
Will ABC cancel "All My Children" after 41 years?

Many soap operas including "As the World Turns," "Guiding Light" and "Passions" have been cancelled over the years and rumors are swirling that the hit show, “All My Children” could be the next.

Reports are claiming that ABC is considering reducing its afternoon drama lineup from three to two hours to make room for a new talk show.

The show has recently received low ratings. Targeting a specific demographic geared towards women ages 18-49, “All My Children” is just a notch below from fellow ABC soap “One Life to Live” in the daytime ratings.


Cameron Mathison, Michael E. Knight and Susan Lucci star in the soap opera.






Read More: Syracuse