LeAnn Rimes, fiance’s ex make up

Posted by Shazy on Wednesday, March 23, 2011

LeAnn Rimes, fiance’s ex make up
LeAnn Rimes Has Counseling With Fiance's Ex Brandi Glanville
LeAnn Rimes has had counseling with her fiance's ex-wife. The 28-year-old singer/actress, who announced last month she is planning to marry Eddie Cibrian, attended therapy sessions with Brandi Glanville prior to her engagement, but the make-up artist admits the meetings "did not go well".
Brandi, who has two sons, Mason, seven, and Jake, three, with Eddie, revealed: "I did try some counseling with LeAnn, but it did not go so well for one reason or another. At times I feel like they are blaming me, although I don't really quite know why, but I understand it is a process and that our sons have to come first."

Brandi and Eddie, 37, were married for eight years before they split in July 2009 after he had an affair with 28-year-old LeAnn, who was wed to Dean Sheremet at the time, during filming of their 2008 TV movie 'Northern Lights'. She admits she is still struggling to establish a good relationship with her ex-husband but is hopeful they can one day resolve their problems, though she refused to sign a confidentiality agreement he had requested.


She told website RadarOnline.com: "There is still a lot of animosity but hopefully, one day, we can move through that and get to a better place. Divorce is very tough but going through it in public makes it really hard. Eddie and LeAnn wanted me to sign a confidentiality agreement but I refused to do that as I never did anything wrong."

"I have great friends and family and I have managed to draw strength from that plus the fact that my boys always keep me busy too. We will see in time how everything pans out but just now, it's not the best."

LeAnn's admission to an affair with Eddie was unpopular with many of her fans, but her divorce was finalized in June and ex-husband Dean has since got engaged again.





Source: Nationalledger