Kristen Bell married

Posted by Shazy on Friday, March 25, 2011

Kristen Bell married
Was it a misnomer – or did Kristen Bell have some very happy news to share?

On Wednesday night, the actress, who is engaged to actor Dax Shepard, Tweeted a photo of him watching American Idol with a (possibly) revealing caption.

"My adorable husband, @daxshepard1 voting 4 his favorite american idol. Over and over again," she wrote.
A rep for Bell assures PEOPLE they are not married, and she has called him "husband" a few times in the past.

Last year, Bell, 30, who will appear next in Scream 4, raved about her relationship with Shepard, telling Parade, "I never loved dating. I think it's very uncomfortable to put yourself out there and be vulnerable."

"I'm much more comfortable in a relationship," she continued, "and I'm very happy."


Source: People