Hoda grills guest host Paula Deen about Paula Deen Riding Things

Posted by Shazy on Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hoda grills guest host Paula Deen about Paula Deen Riding Things

While Paula Deen was co-hosting the fourth-hour on Wednesday, TODAY's Hoda grilled the celebrity chef about her recent shenanigans at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival, where she got a little crazy riding and licking Food Network star Robert Irvine.

Hoda: A chef lathered himself up with a little bit of butter…

Paula Deen: He knew I was gonna lick it. I knew I wasn’t gonna let him waste my butter on his belly.

Hoda: So that happened. And then later it progressed until you were somehow riding him.


Paula Deen: All of a sudden, he got down on his hands and knees and I said "well, what does he want? He apparently wants to be ridden."

Hoda: This caught the attention of some Website people. They started sending in things that Paula Deen should ride… Look, there you are riding Jimmy Fallon!

Paula Deen: Yes, I love Jimmy Fallon.







Source: Bites