Hilton 'I m feeling broody'

Posted by Shazy on Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hilton 'I m feeling broody'
According to Bang Showbiz the 30-year-old socialite has said that she started feeling "broody" since getting together with the nightclub owner last year.

She said: "I feel broody sometimes. I'd love kids in the future.

"Cy's the best boyfriend I've ever had. I'm so happy with him."

Meanwhile, Hilton's mother Kathy stated that she would never "pressure" the 'Simple Life' star into marrying Waits, but stated her belief that Paris would be an "incredible" parent.

Kathy said: "She adores him and I never ever ask or ever push that question [of marriage] with my girls because I got married so young, I never want them to feel pressure.

"Anyone that loves animals and is kind like that.she'll be an incredible mum.


"I was at Macy's with her recently and there were 1,000 people there and the little children came up and she lights up. I could see babies and a wedding."

Hilton previously confirmed that she would like to have "three or four" children before turning 40.




Source: Rte