Rihanna And Ciara Engage In Twitter War

Posted by Shazy on Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rihanna And Ciara Engage In Twitter War
Another Twitter war is among us and pop divas Rihanna and Ciara are at the frontlines. Who knew these two had so much beef with one another?

According to reports, the war began when Ciara appeared on E!’s Fashion Police and made a snide comment towards the “Umbrella” singer.

“I ran into her (Rihanna) recently at a party, and she wasn’t the nicest.”

Rihanna, of course, took to her Twitter account and defended herself.

“My bad ci, did I 4get to tip u? #howrudeofme”

According to an article at The Music Magazine, Ciara had no problem defending herself and said, “Trust me Rhianna u dont want to see me on or off stage.”


A few more words and exchanges were made before the feud cooled off. The ladies started making peace with one another and now it’s just a matter of time before another Twitter brawl erupts.
Read More: blogs.babble