Charlie Sheen rant targets Chuck Lorre

Posted by Shazy on Friday, February 25, 2011

Charlie Sheen rant targets Chuck Lorre

Charlie Sheen rant targets Chuck Lorre
Charlie Sheen let loose on "Two and a Half Men" co-creator Chuck Lorre earlier in the week, telling radio

Sheen didn't respond well to the decision to halt production for the season on "Two and a Half Men." In a letter posted on TMZ, Sheen had more harsh words and vitriol for Lorre.

Sheen writes, "What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong."
Read More: cbsnews